Please read the Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript. The manuscript files should be given the last name of the first author.
Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com a manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author same day or within 72 hours.
The International Journal of Computer Science & Mechatronics (IJCSM.IN) will only accept manuscripts submitted via e-mail attachments only.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For all submissions (by e-mail), please make sure you have provided:
- Name of the author designated as the corresponding author, along with their: E-mail address; full postal address; Telephone and fax numbers; Keywords and/or classification codes, if required. See the journal’s ‘Guide for Authors’ for details.
- The names and addresses of potential Referees, if required. See the journal’s Guide for Authors for details.
- Ensure that submission by e-mail text files are in a standard word processing format (Word, WordPerfect are preferred).
- Ensure that graphics are high-resolution. Preferred formats are either JPEG or TIFF. Be sure all necessary files have been uploaded/attached. All figure captions are available.
- All tables are present (including title, description, footnotes).
- Ensure your manuscript has been ‘spell checked’.
- Check that references are in the correct format for the journal. (See the journal’s ‘Guide for Authors’ for details.)
- All references mentioned in the Reference list must be cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Verify that permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web).
- Color figures should be clearly marked as being intended for color reproduction on the Web (free of charge)
- Indicate that this submission is ready to be considered by this journal by checking off the following (comments to the editor can be added below).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Brief biography of corresponding author
- Scanned photograph of the corresponding author in *JPEG/PNG format
- Signed Copyright agreement form
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a IJCSM License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Journal’s Privacy Statement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.